Perfect XJ-S 4.0 litre Convertible, originally Netherlands delivered with only 79.000 kilometers. Recent full service, matching numbers.
Perfect Jaguar XJ-S 4.0 litre Convertible, originally Netherlands delivered with only 79.000 kilometers. Recent full service, matching numbers.
This Jaguar XJ-S 4.0 Convertible was produced on the 4th of May 1995 for Jaguar dealer De Koning in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
In September 1998 it was sold through Auto Becker to its last long term owner in Germany. At that time the car had only driven 20.700 kilometres.
The colour combination of Ice Blue paint with Regatta Blue leather interior trim suits the car extremely well.
Jaguar released a special edition 4.0 litre XJS which it called the “Celebration”. These Celebration models were fitted with:
– Chrome headlight surrounds, chrome door mirrors and black radiotor grille
– Twin coachlines along the sides
– Chrome number plate surround and chrome oval exhaust pipes
– Diamond-turned AeroSport alloy wheels
– Gold-enamelled bonnet badge
– Full leather trim, including the centre console and emossed Jaguar ‘leapers’ on the headrest facings
– Sapwood veneer woodwork
– Half wood / half leather steering wheel
These options were fitted on top of the already rich standard trim of this model that includes:
– SRS Airbags
– Cruise Control
– Power steering
– Central door locking
– Electric adjustable seats
– Electric windows and mirrors
– Electric convertible roof
– Jaguar Audio sysytem with RDS Radio-Casette player and Jaguar 6 CD player
– Electric antenna
– Halogen lamps and Hella front fog lights
– Tinted glass
Comes with detailed history, all original car keys, original manuals with stamped service book and a large folder full of history, documentation and invoices.